Returns & Exchanges
At Nip and Bones our customers are very important to us and we appreciate your
business. We want you to be completely satisfied so if for any reason you want
to return an item we will be happy to help you return it.
- Returns must be in new, unused and in resalable condition, and received by
us within 30 days of the purchase date. All tags must be attached.
- Please send an email to returns@NipandBones.com to obtain return instructions
before returning any items.
- If an item is returned without contacting us first it will be refused &
returned to the sender.
- All items returned are subject to a restocking fee of 10-20%.
- Items received as gifts can be returned for store credit only.
- The shipping and/or processing fees are non-refundable.
- Return shipping is to be paid by the customer.
- An email will be sent once the return has been processed.
- Please allow up to 2 billing cycles for refunds to appear on your credit card statement.
Non Returnable Items include:
- All Sales are Final on Sale Items (Non-refundable)
- Custom/Personalized Items
- Beds and Blankets
- Food related items
We no longer except or process exchanges at this time. If you would like to
exchange an item please refer to the return section above to return the item
you would like to exchange. At the same time you will need to place a new order
for the new items. This will cut down on the time it will take for you to receive
the item you desire. When contacting us about the return please indicate that
you will be placing an order and you will not be subject to any restocking fees.
Damaged or Non-Operational Items:
Items damaged due to shipping or non-operational items from manufacturer defects
qualify for replacement or a refund. If you have received a damaged or non-operational
item please contact us as soon as possible via returns@NipandBones.com. We will
do our best to replace the item free of charge. We will not be held responsible
for any product destroyed by your pet so please be sure to read the product
descriptions to determine if the item will be appropriate for your pet.